How to Set Up Your Google Ads Account for a Tinuiti Audit
Get Audit-Ready in Five Simple Steps
Open your Google Ads (if you have multiple accounts choose the one you want to give access to). In the upper left-hand corner of your account you will find your 10-digit Customer ID.
Either email or call your account [rep] with your ID.
Once we receive it, we will send a request for access under the name “SEM Strategy Audit”.
If you are an admin on the account you should get an email from Google. Please accept the request. Otherwise, you can go into Tools (aka the wrench icon in the upper right-hand corner), then click on Account Access under the SETUP column.
Click on MANAGERS at the top of the page. You should see a listing for SEM Strategy Audit – accept access and you’re all set!
What to Expect From a Tinuiti Audit
A Basic Agenda
Introduction to our Associate Account Executive
What are your goals as a company?
How are you evaluating success / KPIs in the upcoming months?
Why are you on the call today and what brought you to Tinuiti?
Explore Your Opportunities
- How are you tracking conversions?
- Are you over-reporting?
- Is your conversion value set up correctly?
- Device performance
- The fluctuation of CPC bids based on historical performance on a product level
- Search Term Targeting
- Title Optimizations
Account Level Opportunities
- Brand & Item ID level performance (aka which brands sell the most)
- Search Impression Share (aka the amount of time you are showing up against competitors)
- Introduction to Tinuiti’s platform
- Rule-based bidding vs algorithmic
- Implement a “mock” rule for the account
- Custom Labels, A/B testing titles