All brands, large and small, face unique business challenges caused by loops in marketing data.
Incomplete and poorly organized data costs businesses billions of dollars each year due to inaccurate forecasting, attribution, customer lifetime values, budget allocation, and a myriad of other problems.
But what if you could unify all of your data channels into a single platform — and then build targeted analytics solutions to transform those challenges into actionable insights that grow your business?
Over the past few years, our marketing scientists and developers have been working hard to build the perfect suite of tools to help brands accomplish just that.
Today, we are excited to present this solution as Mobius — our proprietary suite of marketing intelligence and media activation technology.
“Tinuiti’s technology, particularly in marketplaces, has always been one of the agency’s best-kept secrets. We’ve been working on this tool for Amazon since 2014 and building off the learnings. As new marketplaces come online, we’re able to innovate quickly to bring clients access and success on these platforms.”
— Nii Ahene, Chief Strategy Officer at Tinuiti
1. Make Today’s Data Challenges Tomorrow’s Growth Opportunities With Mobius
We know firsthand how interpreting results and making decisions based on incomplete data is bad for business.
That’s exactly why we set out to build Mobius — to empower you to truly understand every data touchpoint to make smarter decisions that make your marketing dollars go farther than ever before.
So what is Mobius, and how does it empower you and your marketing to grow your business?
Mobius is a marketing intelligence and media activation suite made up of three distinct products designed to help unify, optimize, and activate your marketing data, unlike any other platform.
“Mobius is smarter marketing intelligence brought to you by Tinuiti. It empowers you and our internal teams to truly understand all of the data touchpoints and what comes next. At a high level, Mobius is three different products designed to unify, optimize, and activate all of your data.”
— Andrew Richardson, Senior Vice President of Analytics & Marketing Science at Tinuiti
Each part of Mobius was developed by Tinuiti to empower different parts of your business — MobiusOS, MobiusX, and Mobius Apps.
- MobiusOS is the core of the technology, which collects and connects all of your channel data into one place, providing unified, always-on marketing insights — an operating system for marketing data.
- Mobius Apps uncovers growth opportunities with targeted analytics solutions customized to any business or marketing challenge. These products work across multiple verticals — ecommerce, B2C, Lead Gen, B2B, CPG, seasonal businesses, omnichannel, and more to unlock your next best move.
- MobiusX activates ecommerce marketing channels for maximum growth. Originally built-in 2014 for Amazon’s unique closed-loop system, this AI-enabled technology drives campaign and vendor performance at scale. MobiusX can process over 150 million product feeds daily across Google, Facebook, and other feed-driven channels to allow strategic optimization at scale.
“As the complex world of digital marketing becomes increasingly data-centric, we will continue with the mentality of investing in innovation that enables our people and clients to unearth new opportunities through actionable insights.”
— Zach Morrison, Chief Executive Officer at Tinuiti.
“We want our strategists to use their minds more than their hands and evolving innovations and technologies like Mobius facilitate the extraction of value for our team and our clients.”
Many businesses are already seeing how Mobius has positioned them to be faster to market, optimize trends, and proactively adjust ad spend when necessary.
No matter the size of your company, the industry you’re in, or the products you sell, the Mobius Suite provides exactly what you need to understand and act on your brand’s data so you’ll always know your next best move.
Do you trust your data enough to drive your whole marketing strategy?
Today’s most successful ecommerce and digital marketers thrive because of their ability to gather, analyze, and act on their data. Too many marketers struggle with incomplete, dirty, or poorly organized analytics, hindering their ability to build an accurate and effective growth plan.
MobiusOS is our cloud-based data platform that ingests and synthesizes all of your channel data at scale to power unified, always-on marketing insights with reporting that comes standard. You can think of MobiusOS as the operating system where all of your data lives.
Over 500+ Integrations That Can Seamlessly Pull Data From Anywhere
Our team has worked hard to make sure that we can unify all of your data from anywhere.
That’s why we’ve built over 500+ integrations that make allow us to connect and synthesize your data wherever it lives into a single dashboard, helping you to consolidate your data no matter the number of marketing platforms you use.
Once in place, this framework allows us to provide comprehensive visualization dashboards and insights tailored to your business needs and specifications.
What’s more, MobiusOS can even work with platforms that aren’t on our native list of integration. For example, our team can help connect MobiusOS with Braze or your internal data, no matter where it’s housed.
Did you know that two-thirds of Amazon advertisers already use or plan to use advertising automation tools within the next 12 months?
That’s because today’s most successful ecommerce brands understand the power of media activation technology to scale marketing campaigns across Amazon, Google, Facebook, and now, Walmart.
Originally built in 2014, our MobiusX technology is designed to drive ecommerce sales across the Triopoly, and is one of the longest-standing and most sophisticated Amazon platforms on the market today.
“We’ve invested in building and iterating on MobiusX over the last six years
“Whereas MobiusOS is the data infrastructure, MobiusX is our AI-powered AdTech that drives results through smarter campaign management and optimization capabilities. When integrated with MobiusOS, you can act on data trends and insights across marketplaces such as Amazon and Walmart and even feed-based channels like Google, Facebook, display networks and more.”
— David Weichel, VP of Product Development at Tinuiti
Best-in-Class AdTech Designed For Marketplaces, Feeds, and Display Networks
MobiusX represents best-in-class programmatic ad management technology that, combined with our process and expertise, allows you to grow your catalog revenue across the largest ad networks.
Amazon Paid Search Features
- Automation Rules – Streamlined bid optimization based on your KPIs. Customize to goals and strategy. Supports dayparting, budget rules, status.
- Harvest Rules – Automated & customizable. Create keywords & product targets based on customer search terms and ad placements.
- Ad Health – Ad-serving rates for Sponsored Products. Diagnose operational issues at an ASIN-level and see how it’s impacting ad performance.
- International – Manage across multiple countries, brands, sellers & vendors in a single location. NA, EU, JP, AU, UAE.
- Campaign Labels – Group campaigns based on strategy, category, ROI goal, etc.
- Budget Optimization – Daily utilization & recommendations, monthly pacing to goal.
- Bulk Operations – Create/edit thousands of campaigns/keywords in single file, across multiple countries.
Amazon DSP Features
- Management – Manage across multiple countries, brands, and advertisers alongside Amazon Search platform data – addressing the challenge of understanding performance across the Amazon ecosystem.
- Reporting – Automated integration with holistic reporting dashboards provides customizable reporting options at dimensions that are not possible in the DSP.
- Campaign Labels – Group line items based on funnel position, strategy, category, ROI goal, etc.
- Data Visualization – Advanced filtering by line item status, budgets, labels, and compare-to-previous functionality for unique data analysis and presentation.
- Bulk Sheets – Create/edit thousands of orders/line items in single file, across multiple entities.
Amazon Operations Features
- BuyBox Competition – See which merchants are winning Amazon’s Buy Box for your products. Identify potential MAP violations and unauthorized resellers to take action against.
- Pricing Impact Analysis – Understand the impact that your pricing has on BuyBox ownership and its corresponding impact on your brands’ ordered revenue.
- Core Operational Metrics – ASIN-level data across traffic, sales, profitability and customer response. Enables teams to proactively identify issues that affect advertising, promotions and overall success on Amazon.
Features for Walmart Advertising, Google Shopping, and More
MobiusX also brings many of the same powerful media capabilities to your Walmart, Shopping, and Display campaigns.
This includes holistic reporting, bulk campaign management, bid multipliers, automation, feed health monitoring, and more. We’d love to list them all here, but we encourage you to reach out to our Analytics team for more info.
Scale and Adjust Product-level Campaigns With AI-enabled Tech
MobiusX uses AI-enabled technology to identify incremental budget expansion opportunities across marketplaces, by analyzing historical bids, budget and keyword trends and make recommendations around areas for growth at the product line level.
These features include:
- Incremental Budget Modeling – Maximize the return on incremental budget, and understand potential tradeoffs associated with different amounts.
- Identify budget opportunities
- Model multiple scenarios
- Adjust for risk, volatility, specific brands/campaigns
- MobiusAI – Bid & traffic recommendations to maximize sales powered by Tinuiti’s proprietary ML engine.
- Create segments based on brand, goal or strategy
- Evaluate multiple scenarios
- Approve & deploy recommendations
150 Million Products Across Google, Facebook, and Feed Channels Processed — Daily
MobiusX also processes 150 million products daily across Google, Facebook and other feed driven channels, allowing us to optimize your product feeds strategically at scale by maximizing relevance through performance-based search term bidding, merchandising, and targeting.
This technology allows our team to drive ad performance and effectively manage ad campaigns at scale across Amazon Sponsored Brands, Sponsored Search, and DSP Advertising products. This includes everything from AI-driven keyword discovery and harvesting to algorithmic bid automation, to ASIN-level insights and segmentation capabilities for even the most complex catalogs.
Do you know how valuable your customers are? Is your media mix delivering you the best ROI? Do you spend more time analyzing data than acting on it?
These are just some of the questions brand marketers face every day — and the right solutions are difficult to come by for every business.
That’s why we built Mobius Apps — targeted analytics solutions that allow us to enhance and customize the way your data is analyzed to uncover growth opportunities with cutting-edge insights.
Mobius Apps are a suite of robust analytics products designed to solve pain points unique to clients across verticals: eComm, B2C, Lead Gen, B2B, CPG, seasonal or weather-impacted businesses, and omnichannel.
Our expert team can customize an app to your specifications or even build new, bespoke solutions. And because each app functions within the MobiusOS ecosystem, we can set up your solutions quickly to uncover your insights and unlock your path to profit faster than anyone else.
How Do Mobius Apps Work?
It starts with Tinuiti’s team of integrated strategists, who work with our analytics experts to determine which of the Mobius Apps will bring to light the insights needed to solve your business challenges and achieve your goals, be it media mix modeling, cross-channel attribution, predictive forecasting, or anything else on your list.
Wherever your data is, whatever the format, we can take it and make it work for you — yes, that includes offline sales, TV data, and more, too.
The magic lies within our DISO framework, which houses a robust assortment of app solutions for data, insights, science, and optimization.
These allow us to lay the foundation on which we analyze, model, and forecast your data through the science of acceleration to optimize your performance in the most effective way, including:
- Custom Cross-Channel Attribution Modeling
- Media Mix Modeling
- Tag Management & Data Strategy
- Predictive Forecasting and What If
- Competitive Research
- Identity Resolution
- Predictive CLTV
- …and more
Examples of How Mobius Apps Can Solve Your Biggest Marketing Challenges
Inaccurate and Unactionable Data
Too many marketers struggle with incomplete, dirty, or poorly organized analytics, hindering their ability to build an accurate and effective growth plan.
- Our Google (or Adobe) Analytics is a mess – we’re not able to quickly pull up what we need.
- We think that we have issues of dirty data (ex. duplicate sales, bot traffic) that muddies up what we should be looking at.
- We’re not able to report on X, which is vital information to measuring our marketing business impact.
- We haven’t taken any action to address CCPA in our Analytics platform.
Mobius App Solution: Analytics Platform Audit
We help by auditing your analytics platform to ensure you’re pulling in the right data for your business.
We deliver a thorough audit (deliverable of a prioritized list of action items) of a brand’s Google or Adobe Analytics platform to inform where improvements can and should be made.
Incorporating Customer Lifetime Value in Marketing Strategy
Knowing your average customer lifetime value and the inputs that impact it is officially table stakes in today’s digital marketing landscape. Customer acquisition costs (CAC) and lifetime values (CLTV/CLV) informs all media and growth investments so your marketing dollars go farthest.
- Are we spending too much to acquire customers?
- How can we acquire more loyal, high-frequency customers?
- Which channels engage our highest value customers?
Mobius App Solution: Customer Lifetime Value
An analysis (deliverable of a research deck) of a brand’s CLTV and how it can impact marketing efforts.
Budget Allocation Strategy
Few marketers have the right data sources and framework to analyze their Marketing spend across all channels and determine the right budget allocation strategy. Even fewer have the ability to factor in economic conditions, competitors, the weather, etc. to ensure the highest level of modeling accuracy.
- How should we be allocating our total advertising budget to reach X ROI?
- How should we be adapting our budget allocation strategy based on COVID/X macroeconomic trend?
- What media investment is needed for a 30% YoY revenue increase?
Mobius App Solution: Media Mix Model
A precise media mix model will use your past data to inform future ROI and investment strategy. We deliver a research project and analysis that breaks down which percentage of your marketing budget should be going to which channels, using historical data to predict future ROI.
No matter the size of your company, the industry you’re in, or the products you sell, the Mobius Suite provides exactly what you need to understand and act on your brand’s data so you’ll always know your next best move—and the one after that, too.
By pairing these customizable products with our experienced Analytics team, Mobius offers a way for companies to transform challenges into solutions.
Whether you’re interested in MobiusOS, MobiusX, Mobius Apps, or the entire Mobius suite, we can work with you to make sure you get the perfect analytics solution that your business deserves.
“To bring everything full-circle, between MobiusOS, MobiusX, and Mobius Apps, we can completely unify, optimize, and activate all of your business data to make a smarter, truly unified marketing strategy,” says Richardson.