Introducing improved ways to work across Amazon, other marketplaces and e-retailers.
MobiusX is our powerful AI-enabled ecommerce activation tool set that uses product data as the foundation on which your media, bid, and feed strategies are optimized across campaigns for maximum profitability. MobiusX continually grows and evolves to sell more of your product, faster, across all the industry’s top marketplaces. In an effort to share our tech updates and capabilities, Tinuiti is launching MobiusX Release Notes: product updates that power your performance. Learn more about our technology here.
We’ve launched a cross-marketplace analytics dashboard so our teams can monitor progress across different channels and quickly take action when needed, giving teams time back to focus on the work that matters most. These additional insights to digital shelf and share metrics also help our teams dive deeper into how brands are winning on Amazon and beyond. Lastly, we’ve continued to expand our suite of ad operations and campaign management tools to support Instacart and Walmart for stronger execution and better performance for our clients.
We’re excited to announce the Q3 2021 releases of:
- Marketplaces & Retail Media Dashboard
- MobiusX – Amazon Share of Voice
- Walmart Budget Coverage
- Walmart Search Term Harvesting
- Instacart Campaign Dayparting
Marketplaces & Retail Media Dashboard
Relevant Audience: Marketplaces and Retail Media clients
- Fragmented reporting process and disparate tools across multiple e-retailers
- Time to basic insights was manual and cumbersome
The MobiusX Dashboard is the first page our account managers see when they access a client’s account. Each “element” is fully customizable and allows our team to surface the data that is most valuable to the client. Features include:
- Discover which retailers take the majority of total budget
- Identify which retailers or campaign types are outperforming on ROAS or ACOS
- Identify when a metric or KPI is down relative to the previous week and enable teams to quickly take action
- View “Amazon Ad Spend” alongside “Ordered Revenue” and “Lost Buy Box” Percentage to track overall impact to the business and identify when corrective action needs to be taken
Available from: 7/1/2021
MobiusX – Amazon Share of Voice
Relevant Audience: Amazon clients
Our clients required a clearer view of their presence within the digital shelf. They needed metrics that would go beyond typical advertising reporting, as well as transparency into where they stood among their competitors.
Our Share of Voice (SOV) metric provides clients with a clear means to track shelf ownership for the keywords they care most about. Benefits and capabilities include:
- Analyze data for competitors’ rankings across both organic results and paid advertising
- Track competitors who are conquesting brand terms
- Identify any new players in relevant product categories
- Visualize how SOV metrics are trending over time
Available from: 7/31/2021
Relevant Audience: Walmart clients
Walmart advertisers don’t have insights into exactly when and when a campaign runs out of budget for the day.
We’ve developed our technology so that advertisers now have the ability to gain campaign coverage insights such as, average coverage, budget volatility, and reporting when a campaign’s daily budget lapses. This page is accessible through.
Available From: 9/30/2021
Walmart Search Term Harvesting
Relevant Audience: Walmart clients
Advertisers leveraging Walmart’s Sponsored Product campaigns can spend hours mining customer query data for new targeting opportunities, let alone adding them to their desired campaigns.
Through this enhancement, we’re now able to manually harvest keywords within MobiusX. This feature will allow users to achieve improved efficiency by adding winning keywords to manual campaigns—in seconds, not hours. This page is accessible through the Walmart section within MobiusX.
Available From: 9/1/2021
Instacart Campaign Dayparting
Relevant Audience: Instacart clients
Some brands advertising on Instacart run out of daily budget before peak shopping hours, or during low performance days and hours.
Users now have the ability to daypart Instacart campaigns. This enables users to automatically change the active state of a campaign based on the day and time. For example, a user can have a campaign status of ON only from 1-6 PM PST Monday, Tuesday, and Saturday and OFF during all other times. This empowers users to reach better efficiency when running ads on Instacart.
Available From: 7/1/2021