Retail Search Weekly Recap
Leading, Reliable, and Updated News on Retail, Digital Marketing, Tech and Ecommerce
Every week CPC Strategy rounds up the leading Retail Search news on Google, Amazon, Mobile, and other leading verticals in one convenient article.
Below are the news stories in Ecommerce, Retail Search, Google, Amazon, and Mobile that you should be aware of.
Digital Marketing News
Search Engine Land: Will He Ever Return? Head Of Google’s Web Spam Team Matt Cutts Extends Leave Into 2015
Google’s well known web spam team leader, Matt Cutts, is on an extended leave from the search giant and plans to continue his time off into next year.
Related Digiral Marketing News
- Search Engine Watch: Writing Your Way To The Top Of Search And Social Results
- Moz: It’s Time To Treat Content As Part Of The User Experience
While many banks and financial institutions are rushing to join the Apple Pay network, retailers like Rite Aid, Walgreens, and Walmart are resisting the move to mobile payments led by the smart phone giant.
Related Mobile News
- Google Commerce: New Ways to Add Money to Wallet Balance
- Distilled: Local Search in 2016: Wearables, Beacons, and Machine Learning
While Salesforce has long dominated much of the online sales and customer management world, with its vast network of participants, LinkedIn has a unique opportunity to steal market share from its more established competitor.
Related eCommerce News
America’s largest coffee retailer began integrating smart phone sales through its mobile app and has become a leader in bridging brick-and-mortar retail with mobile commerce. Now they are using that app to offer customer delivery on demand.
Related Retail News
- Retail Online Integration: 4 Ways Retailers Can Court Email Subscribers
- USA Today: Analysis: Retail’s Answer To Apple Pay Probably Doomed