Retail Search Weekly News Recap
Leading, Reliable, and Updated News on Retail, Digital Marketing, Tech and Ecommerce
Instead of following ~50 publications on your RSS, stalking search leaders on Twitter, and scouring Google alerts for ecommerce news- tune into CPC Strategy’s weekly Ecommerce, Retail Search News Recap. We highlight the latest on SEO, PPC, Analytics, Social, Mobile, Content and all things Digital Marketing for the week of 12/21 below.
Google Inside AdWords: Improving Estimated Total Conversion with Store Visit Insights
This week Google updated its tracking abilities with a more detailed Estimated Total Conversions metric in AdWords, which enables online sellers to track in-store purchases.
Related Search News
- Econsultancy: SEO Trends for 2015- What Does the Future Hold?
- CPC: Google Shipping Pinches Sellers for Q4: How to Keep Your Products on Search
- Bloomberg: Google Challenges Amazon With Same-Day Holiday Deliveries
Digital Marketing News
Search Engine Land: Google Maps, Yelp & Local SEO in 2015
Winning in search today takes more than just creating a website and getting indexed by Google. Local SEO is more important than ever, and the best performers take advantage of Google Maps, Yelp, Foursqure, and other local SEO opportunities.
Related Digital Marketing News
- Distilled: No Words Wasted: A Guide To Creating Focused Content
- Moz: Your Start-to-Finish Guide To Using Google’s Disavow Tool
- CPC: Safeguards to Prevent Repricing Issues on Amazon
- Marketing Land: More Marketers Now Dedicate Over Half Of Digital Budgets To Retargeting
- MediaPost: Investor Funded Content Firms are Eating Ad Agencies’ Lunch
Venture Beat: Pushing For Holiday Downloads? How To Win The Mobile User Acquisition Battle
Getting onto user phones is a big win for engagement and customer interaction, but getting the downloads can be challenging in the crowded and competitive app stores.
- Marketing Land: Would Someone Please Tell SEO Tool Makers About Mobile?
- CNet: FCC Sides With T-Mobile On Data Roaming
Retail Online Integration: Target CEO Makes Leadership Changes to Emphasize Innovation, Digital
Retailer Target has recognized that online sales are a key to future retail success, and Target’s leadership has make moves to build up a more powerful online sales generating strategy.
Related Retail News
- TechCrunch: Why Retailers Must (But Won’t) Succeed In Introducing Mobile Payment Systems
- Mashable: Hundreds Of Police Brutality Protesters Disrupt Holiday Mall Shoppers
- Forbes: Retail’s New Battleground- The I Want What I Want When I Want It Generation
Stay tuned for next week’s report on retail search!