Retail Search Weekly Recap
Leading, Reliable, and Updated News on Retail, Digital Marketing, Tech and Ecommerce
Every week CPC Strategy rounds up the leading Retail Search news on Google, Amazon, Mobile, and other leading verticals in one convenient article. What’s the lowdown in retail and ecommerce? Get the low-down below.
Below is the latest news in Ecommerce, Retail Search, Google, Amazon, Mobile, and Social that happened this week.
Digital Marketing News
Microsoft’s answer to Google search was Bing, but its leadership team believes that they are fighting a losing battle against the search giant for market share.
- Google’s Physical Web and it’s Impact on Search
- Search Engine Watch: 10 Tools To Help Discover And Monitor Negative SEO Activity
- Inside AdWords: Wining The Second Chance With Remarketing Lists For Search Ads (RLSA)
VentureBeat: Microsoft’s Office Updates Are Great News for Android And iOS, But Hurt Windows And Windows Phone
Microsoft has made mobile versions of its flagship office productivity suite free for Android and iOS phones and tablets, but that may erode the value of its own desktop and mobile Office products.
As shoppers continue to look to online stores over brick-and-mortar retailers, Americans are expected to spend a growing amount online on holiday gifts.
- Retail Online Integration: USPS To Deliver Packages 7 Days A Week This Holiday Season
- Distilled: No Words Wasted: A Guide To Creating Focused Content
- Paid Search Trends 2015: Top PPC Predictions
For retail stores and online businesses alike, online marketing is an important avenue for growing business. Sometimes paid advertising is best, but other times content marketing is the best route.
- Tech Crunch: Google’s Boring Barges Were Scuppered By Fire Safety Concerns
- NY Times: For Macy’s, A Makeover On 34th Street
- Apple Pay News: Retailer War Against Apple Pay
Social Media News
Any news we should add? Let us know in the comments!