Retail Search Recap 8/27/2014
Leading, Reliable, and Updated News on Retail, Digital Marketing, Tech and Ecommerce
Below are the top stories in Google related news this week.
Earlier this year, Google showcased the next generation of app promotion ads across Google Search, the Google Display Network and YouTube. Last week, Google announced the global availability of the search ads and YouTube offering.
- Inside AdWords: Are Your Product Listing Ads Ready For August 31st?
- Search Engine Watch: Google AdWords Launches Website Call Conversions
Below are the top stories in mobile related news this week.
Lyft has launched a hybrid effort of digital and print ads in the San Diego and Denver area in hopes of expanding the ride share network. Lyft’s hybrid advertising strategy is expected to run 3 months and is focused in two cities to generate buzz about the service.
- Venture Beat: Mobile Internet Revenue To Hit $700B In 4 Years
- Mobile Marketer: Reebok Sees Higher Engagement With Targeted Mobile Campaign
Below are the top stories in retail related news this week.
Etsy, an e-marketplace now boasting 30 million buyers and sellers, officially launched its wholesale e-commerce site. Etsy is charging one-time fee of $100 and 3.5% per transaction for wholesalers using the new marketplace.
Digital Marketing News:
Below are the top stories in digital marketing related news this week.
Instagram reported new analytic and business tools would be rolled out over the next few months for advertisers. Instagram’s new advertising tools will help brands monitor posts and campaigns by providing information on reach, impressions, and engagement.
- Search Engine Land: New Bing Ads Editor 10.5 Features
- Search Engine Watch: Facebook’s New Cross-Device Tracking Tool