Retail Search Weekly Recap
Leading, Reliable, and Updated News on Retail, Digital Marketing, Tech and Ecommerce
Every week CPC Strategy rounds up the leading Retail Search news on Google, Amazon, Mobile, and other leading verticals in one convenient article.
Retail Search News
As the economy continues to improve, holiday sales are expected to rise to the highest level since the recession. U.S. sales are expected to reach $488.6 billion this year.
Related Retail News:
- 2014 Holiday Shopper Research: Shopping Never Sleeps
- Google Organic Click-Through Rates in 2014
- Google’s “In The News” Box Now Lists More Than Traditional News Sites
Apple has applied for a patent related to the upcoming Apple Pay mobile payments system, and the details of the application give us a view under the hood on how this innovative product will work.
Related Mobile News
Digital Marketing News
Marketing expert Holly Hammond shares the key components of a top digital marketing campaign strategy with a focus on personalization, technology, and a data driven approach.
Related Digital Marketing News
- Study: 86% Of B2B Marketers Use Content Marketing, But Only 38% Believe They’re Good At It
- New Google Feature Would Offer Video Chats With Doctors
The Chinese digital retailer, on the heels of a blockbuster IPO, has big aspirations for growth and competition against traditional brick and mortar retailers. But before it can do that, it must first surpass Amazon’s $82 billion.
Related eCommerce News
- Econsultancy: SEO Considerations for Discontinued Products in eCommerce
- Amazon to Open First Brick-and-Mortar Site
Google+ has been downgraded by most in the last year, but Google’s head of Social David Bersbris emphasizes the social platform is still growing and vibrant.
Related Social News
- How A Google Mistake That Killed BuzzFeed’s Traffic Turned It Into A Social Media Powerhouse
- A Close Look at How Brands Leverage Twitter
- Facebook Announces “Local Awareness Ads” For SMBs