Google Shopping Campaign Video Series
Part 3: Product ID Reports
In CPC Strategy’s Google Shopping Campaign Video Series, Lewis Brannon, Retail Search Manager at CPC Strategy explains how retailers can use insights within their Google Shopping Campaigns to aid in their search portfolio expansion efforts.
Leveraging Google Shopping Reports
By leveraging Google Shopping Reports, retailers can optimize their text ad campaigns and discover elements about their ad campaign that they might not already know.
Click here for Part 1: How to use Google Shopping Campaign Reports to Drive Text Ad Strategy: Brand Reports
Click here for Part 2: How to use Google Shopping Reports to drive Text Ad Strategy: Category Reports
For Part 3 of this video series we will be focusing on how to:
- Access the Product ID Reports
- Analyze Click-through Rate, Conversion Rate, Cost per Acquisition & Return on Ad Spend
- Discover which products are driving the most revenue
- Build longtail keywords based on common names for the product
- Find what queries trigger your PLAs