As a Premium Partner, Tinuiti now has access to exclusive resources, tools, and agency support from Facebook to drive even greater results for our paid social clients.
The designation is a reflection of the Tinuiti Paid Social team’s track record of excellence in driving success for clients across Facebook and Instagram, as well as our deepening relationship with Facebook itself.
“The FMP-A designation is a huge win for the Tinuiti social team and our clients. This additional support and recognition will be felt immediately. From top tier creative and measurement support to additional access to alphas and betas, this designation will only enhance the excellence our clients have come to expect from the Tinuiti social team.”
-Matthew Pacheco, Vice President, Paid Social at Tinuiti
Facebook Marketing Partners for Agencies (FMP-A)
Facebook Marketing Partners for Agencies (FMP-A) was recently launched to provide greater support to select agencies and their social clients.
The program has two tiers: Preferred Partners and Premium Partners.
Tinuiti’s designation as a Premium Partner means that our team has exclusive access to Premium Partner tools, enhanced product knowledge through training resources and live support, and a closer relationship with Facebook’s Agency team to support our client’s marketing goals.
A New Era For Tinuiti’s Paid Social Team & Clients
The big takeaway here is that this is big news for Tinuiti’s Paid Social team, our existing clients, and future prospects!
Not only does the Premium Partner designation reflect the hard work and amazing results driven by our Paid Social team, but it also opens a whole new window of opportunity via Premium Access to Facebook’s agency resources.
This Premium Partner access means:
- Greater service for our clients
- Creative Workshops that allow Tinuiti to collaborate with creative partners to produce creative for Facebook and Instagram campaigns
- Measurement Consultations that enable Tinuiti’s account managers to meet with Marketing Science Experts at Facebook to learn about measurement solutions and best practices
- Pre-launch access to product alphas and betas
- Direct access to live support with product and technical specialists
- Advanced training resources directly from Facebook
- Access to Facebook agency analytical tools and reports
As the Tinuiti Paid Social team continues to grow and evolve, we’re excited to bring even greater support & innovation to our social clients by leveraging the most sophisticated partner tools available, and most importantly, our deepening relationship and collaboration with Facebook.