Giving service professionals a platform to succeed.
Sealing a deck. Singing lessons. Training for a 10k. Helping your seventh-grader improve his math skills… you need something done right, but it’s hard to find the right person for the job.
This is particularly true when the job is scaling and optimizing a Facebook advertising strategy that’s become too labor-intensive for an in-house marketing team. For Thumbtack, partnering with an agency was the most effective way to extend their reach. After all, Thumbtack is a professional service marketplace for consumers, so they’re experts at finding the experts.
Elite SEM’s Paid Social team developed a Facebook ad strategy that scaled Thumbtack’s B2B marketplace in a number of directions—drawing in more professionals offering more services in more cities.
- Deploy hundreds of creative ad combinations employing a myriad of copy and imagery options to speak to small business and freelance professionals across the country
- Hone targeting of these ads combos down to 15-20 cities where demand for specific service professionals was particularly high
- Identify fatigued audiences & creative
- Refresh stale campaigns by inserting highest-performing creative
- Reinvigorate audiences with new imagery and copy
Working with Elite SEM, Thumbtack acquired over 320,000 new service professionals through Facebook advertising. They also saw 311% growth year-over-year in total number of conversions. If you need something done right, call in the pros!