The 2022 Lifecycle Marketing Guide
Email and Mobile Messaging in the Age of Privacy Concerns and Highly Personalized Expectations
Register to download this guide:
As brands and marketers head into 2022, there are a number of unique challenges to contend with, balanced by an array of fresh and innovative opportunities to explore.
Consumers’ desire to receive personalized ad experiences continues to grow, while advertisers’ ability to deliver those experiences faces new hurdles due to increasing privacy concerns and restrictions. Shoppers want advertisements that consider their full journey, but as our overall insights into that journey shrink, we have a greater imperative to leverage the invaluable first-party data at our fingertips.
Email and mobile messaging have not been unaffected by the larger privacy conversation, but they do have a key advantage over many other forms of advertising: they reach an opted-in audience.
In this guide, you will learn:
- The impact of privacy changes on lifecycle marketing
- Tips for navigating supply chain concerns
- How to best reach shoppers at the top, middle, and bottom of the funnel through dynamic emails and onsite experiences
- The synergistic relationship between email and mobile messaging
- How to earn new subscribers, and enhance & leverage your loyalty program
- Cross-channel benefits of a healthy email and SMS program
- 2022 predictions from the experts