What is CCPA? The California Consumer Privacy Act increases the transparency of the collection and selling of physical and digital data, while providing California residents with more control over what happens to their personal information that companies collect. CCPA is approaching with a compliance deadline of January 2020. With the countdown to compliance less than 6 months away it’s critical to know how this can potentially impact your business in order to avoid violation fines. Join our webinar as we unpack the key requirements and considerations to keep in mind in order to stay compliant. See how CCPA impacts all advertisers, not just Californians.
Don’t Miss Out-We’ll be having a live Q&A at the end with our expert speakers so come prepared with questions! Can’t make it? We’ll send you the slides and recording.
Some Topics We’ll Discuss:
- New Regulation for Data Protection & Consumer Privacy for Californians
- Comparison Between GDPR & CCPA
- Who is Impacted & What Makes a Company Liable
- CCPA Key Requirements That Must be Met to be Compliant
- How CCPA is Indicative of Future Changes Likely to Come From Other States
- Recommendations to Consider for Your Next Steps
SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT, TINUITI
CEO, RED CLOVER ADVISORS