How to Drive Google Shopping Results via Product Feed Optimization
5 Advanced Strategies to Ensure Your Product Feed Isn’t Hurting Your ROI on Shopping
Wednesday, July 13th | 11AM to 12PM PDT
The Story: As many ecommerce marketing executives find out the hard way – when launching on Google Shopping, it’s extremely important that the product feed is not only formatted correctly, but is enhanced and as comprehensive as it can possibly be in order to show up for the most profitable ad placements.
The Event: In this CPC Strategy event, Jason Bell – one of our in-house product feed experts – will demonstrate underutilized tactics that will not only improve the quality of your product data, but also help drive a more profitable Shopping strategy.
- Improving your product titles for search intent
- Implementing keyword insertions
- Improving & leveraging feed categorization
- How automation can be applied to reduce feed management time
- Manipulating Custom Labels to Strengthen Bidding Efficiency
- Experience managing accounts for Riddell, Deluxe, ABT, & Sears
- Over 6 years of Search Engine Marketing experience
- Google AdWords & Analytics Qualified Professional
- “In House” Product Feed Expert