Live Q&A Broadcast:
Maximizing Your Vendor Relationship with Amazon
The Strategies & Programs that Actually Work for Retail Brands & Amazon Vendors
Wednesday, June 22nd | 11AM to 12PM PDT
Live Q&A: Submit Questions in the Form
Suggested Question Ideas:
- Do I need to implement a brand strategy on Amazon?
- How do I optimize product ads with Amazon Marketing Services?
- How to make sense & measure ROI with the vendor reports?
- What’s product content go to do with conversion rate?
- When & which Amazon Programs should we invest in?
The Story: For many brands, the relationship with Amazon is purely transactional – PO’s predictably come and go like clockwork. Yet few brands approach Amazon as the huge growth opportunity that it is by taking more control over sales performance and investing in the right marketing programs.
The Event: Pitch your questions to 2 Amazon experts – Pat Petriello, Former member of the Amazon Seller Services Team & Carina McLeod, Former Head of Amazon Vendor Management.
Sr. Marketplace Channel Analyst | CPC Strategy