WEDNESDAY, NOV. 13th @ 11AM PT/ 2PM ET
A recent Nielsen survey found that 47% of a brand’s sales lift from advertising came from the creative. With Facebook’s push towards automation, creative poses the largest opportunity for performance and growth. Whether it’s best practice ad copy or image and video design, finding the creative combination that works best for the goal at hand will help improve campaign and media spend efficiency. Hear from our experts as we unpack what we what we’ve learned from regularly testing, measuring, and refreshing our client’s creative to drive incremental performance. Learn how to gather data to optimize and inform your creative strategy across your social campaigns.
Don’t Miss Out-We’ll be having a live Q&A at the end with our expert speakers from Tinuiti and Shakr so come prepared with questions! Can’t make it? We’ll send you the slides and recording.
Some Topics We’ll Discuss:
- Why brands should invest in testing ad creative
- Ad creative best practices for ad copy, images and video design
- Interactive videos across Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat
- Instant experiences including full-screen images, videos, carousels and canvas
- Critical creative A/B testing considerations, including goals, timing, and budgets
Director, Paid Social
Director of Marketing