The Performance-Minded Marketer’s Guide to YouTube Ads
Breakdown of YouTube’s Ad Offerings and Best Practices for a Performance-Based Approach
With over 70% of adult consumers using YouTube (Pew Research Center), investing in the video-sharing platform is a requisite for brands looking to reach their audiences where they’re choosing to congregate. Like Google Display, YouTube offers powerful targeting options such as Similar Audiences, In-Market, Placement & Custom Intent and TrueView for Action–Essential levers a brand can pull to create awareness, acquire new customers & reactivate shoppers.
Some Topics We’ll Discuss:
- Evolution of YouTube’s Retail-Specific Ad Offerings
- Breakdown of Direct Response Highlighting TrueView for Action
- Lower-Funnel Audience Segmentation Focusing on Custom-Intent
- Developing a Blueprint for Your Brand’s YouTube Ad Campaign
- YouTube Ad Examples: Successes to Mimic & Failures to Avoid
CPC Strategy & Google provide expert insights on YouTube advertising & evaluate success stories for brands strategizing beyond branding on YouTube.
Sr. Manager, Retail Operations
Agency Account Strategist