Leading independent performance marketing firm channels healthy growth; continues to climb list year-over-year
NEW YORK, NY – October 27, 2022 – Tinuiti, the largest independent performance marketing firm across Streaming TV and the Triopoly of Google, Meta, Amazon, today announced it has been named to Adweek’s list of the Top 75 fastest-growing agencies, ranking No. 57— up 9 spots from 2021 and 26 spots from 2020.
Zach Morrison, Chief Executive Officer at Tinuiti, said: “The distinction of being named one of Adweek’s fastest-growing companies for the third year running can be directly attributed to a culture that focuses on sticking to our values of nurturing employee happiness as a way of growing our clients’ business to keep on innovating. Over the last few years, Tinuiti’s extraordinary momentum has taken place during some incredibly uncertain and challenging times— socially, economically, and beyond. In the face of this turbulence, we’ve led with our values, which allowed us to scale a business that had a strong enough foundation to weather the turbulence of 2022 and will continue to lead us into 2023.”
The 2022 Adweek Fastest Growing Agencies list is ranked according to percentage revenue growth when comparing 2019 to 2021. To qualify, companies must have been founded and generated a minimum revenue level by 2019.
Since 2017 the digital agency has experienced rapid expansion, grown seven-fold, and with an employee headcount now surpassing 1,100, the agency has experienced an unprecedented 59% year-over-year increase. Tinuiti is continuing to hire for multiple roles across divisions to keep pace with growth.
As part of its healthy growth trajectory, Tinuiti continues to build on momentum, expanding its client roster, growing the business of clients, celebrating new partnerships, top industry awards, and more. Over the last year the firm has celebrated:
- Expanded Client Roster Including: PacSun’s Paid Media Agency of Record; Digital Agency of Record for The Honest Company. Other new client wins include Gap, SolarWinds, and Condé Nast.
- Accelerating Client Business: Poppi rose to #1 in the soda category on Amazon; e.l.f. Cosmetics was named the #1 makeup brand for Gen Z; LMNT was the first brand to utilize TikTok’s QuickLinks feature; Nautica was the first retail brand to leverage Reddit’s Megathread feature; Tinuiti also coordinated the highest-selling furniture item to ever be sold on Amazon’s Treasure Truck.
- Microsoft’s Global Agency of the Year and Partner of the Year— a first for any independent agency.
- Amazon Ads advanced partner status by demonstrating expertise in both brand building and customer engagement on Amazon.
- First-ever Independent Agency Partnerships with Snap Inc. (NYSE: SNAP)— an agreement that gave Tinuiti early and increased access to Snap Inc. tools, teams, and resources for clients— and Reddit, a union that made Tinuiti Reddit’s first-ever independent agency partner.
- Inc. Magazine’s Annual Best Workplaces list for the fifth time, with previous years including 2021, 2020, 2018, and 2017.
- Grand Stevie for Most Honored Marketing Agency and took home eleven honors at the 2022 Stevie Awards for American Business, the U.S.’s premier business awards program. This is the second consecutive year that Tinuiti has won the Grand Stevie in this category.
Tinuiti recently evolved its first-ever brand campaign, ‘Rethink. Performance’, originally launched last year. This time with a focus on Tinuiti’s true differentiator, its employees. The campaign’s three video profiles challenge the viewer to rethink their approach to a specific domain in marketing: Amazon marketing, influencer marketing, and data privacy. All three represent core competencies within Tinuiti and areas that have seen much innovation in the past year and into the next 12-24 months.
Tinuiti is the largest independent performance marketing firm across Streaming TV and the Triopoly of Google, Meta, Amazon, with more than $3 billion in digital media under management and over 1,200 employees. With industry-leading expertise in search, social, Amazon and marketplaces, addressable TV and mobile apps, CRM and email marketing, and more, Tinuiti understands that success requires both strategy and channel expertise. Each solution is delivered through Tinuiti’s performance planning framework, GAMMA, and is enabled by a proprietary suite of marketing intelligence and media activation technology – Mobius. For more information visit http://www.tinuiti.com.