Social Media Week New York is one of the premiere digital media conferences in the U.S. Joining this year’s event are some of the industry’s leading brands and individuals at the intersection of media, entertainment, marketing and technology, including Facebook, The New York Times, National Geographic, Warby Parker, Comedy Central, Google, GE, Spotify and LinkedIn.
Explore Our Categories
- Cyber Five 2022: Black Friday and Cyber Monday Ad Trends Across Google, Amazon and Meta
- Introducing Meta Advantage + Shopping Campaign [5 Best Practices From Tinuiti’s Marketing Experts]
- Halfway There: Q4 Trends Across Google, Meta and Amazon So Far
- Google PageRank: What It Is & How the Algorithm Works
- Will TikTok Become a Major Amazon Competitor?