Today’s TED Talk Tuesday is a reflection of one of my very own deep passions: sleep. Sure, it’s somewhat of a laughable subject but its effects are unarguably very serious. Arianna Huffingtion, editor-in-chief of the ultra-popular Huffington Post, brings us a short, humorous talk on a lesson she learned the hard way.
Arianna Huffington: How to Succeed? Get More Sleep
Get more sleep.
In case you missed our previous TED Talk Tuesdays, check them out below:
- Seth Godin: This is Broken
- Adam Leipzig: How to Know Your Life Purpose in 5 Minutes
- Steve Jobs: How to Live Before You die
- Mike Barwis: Find Your Catalyst
- Gary Vaynerchuk: Do What You Love (No Excuses)
- Simon Sinek: How Great Leaders Inspire Action
- Ric Elias: 3 Things I Learned While My Plane Crashed
- Nilofer Merchant: Got a Meeting? Take a Walk
- Rory Sutherland: Life Lessons From An Ad Man
- Richard St. John: 8 Secrets of Success
- Matt Cutts: Try Something New for 30 Days
- Dan Cobley: What Physics Taught Me About Marketing
- Sergey Brin: Why Google Glass?
- Jason Fried: Why Work Doesn’t Happen At Work
- Adam Garone: Healther Men, One Moustache At a Time
- Ed Gavagan: A Story About Knots and Surgeons
Want to check out more awesome TED talks? Stop by our Best TED Talks for Online Business Owners resource.