We understand that Facebook is a 360-degree market opportunity for retail brands—the channel can be applied to every stage of the e-commerce conversion funnel.
Despite this, many brands still struggle to understand how to allocate budget, apply resources, and implement a full-funnel strategy that takes advantage of the opportunities available with Facebook advertising.
CPC Strategy’s Facebook Performance Marketing program diagnoses and executes on ad strategies that align Facebook with your unique business objectives.
In the event that a retailer advertising on Facebook decides to provide an agency access to their account (whether it be for an audit or management purposes), they will need to implement the following steps.
How To Assign an Agency Via Facebook Business Manager
1) Go to business.facebook.com and click Partners
2) Click on Add on the Partner Page
3) Add Your Agency’s ID
And that’s it! You’re all set.
In the event you need to locate your ad account ID, see the directions below:
How to locate your ad account ID:
- To locate your Facebook Ad Account ID, log into your Business Manager Settings.
- Click on the Ad Account you would like to permit agency access to.
- On the following page, you will see your selected Ad Account along with the Facebook Ad Account number.
For more on Facebook Ad Account ID and granting agency access, email [email protected]