IRCE Chicago is next week from June 10-13th. As one of the biggest retail conferences of the year, this year’s event is sure to be full of insightful conversations, recurring themes (lectures on mobile and local come to mind), and educated theories on what the future of ecommerce holds.
This year, we’ll be debuting some key observations of new developments from major ecommerce players like Google, Bing, and Amazon – developments that significantly shift the way retailers can connect their products with consumers.
If you’re going to IRCE Chicago next week, we’d love to meet you in person and share our perspective of the ecommerce space. We have a lot of great things to talk about at our Booth #1010. Stop by and:
- Hear our thoughts on the state of the Ecommerce Industry
- Learn why Retail Search Intent is the next big thing for your business
- Receive in-person assessments of your PLA and AdWords campaigns
- Meet our ultra-knowledgeable Exec Team
- Or Schedule Some Quality 1-on-1 Time to Talk Shop
Stay tuned for our recap of IRCE Chicago, including the major takeaways for retailers and if it’s worth the time and financial investment to attend next year.