The performance marketing firm takes three Silvers for Employer of the Year, People-Focused CEO of the Year, Female Executive of the Year, Gold for Compliance Team of the Year and Bronze for Onboarding Team of the Year
NEW YORK, September 29, 2021 — Tinuiti, the largest independent performance marketing firm across Streaming TV and the Triopoly of Google, Facebook, Amazon was awarded five more Stevie® Awards for Women in Business and Great Employers. Tinuiti has now collected 17 Stevies in 2021 that include ‘Most Honored Marketing Agency’ and ‘Marketing Executive of the Year.’
These awards recognize Tinuiti’s rapid expansion, growing seven times in size since 2017 and a year-over-year growth in the workforce now surpassing 1,000 employees, a 57% YoY increase. Also recognized, is Tinuiti’s strong stance on prioritizing its employees’ mental health over the last 18 months. Focusing on its ‘people over profit’ philosophy leading to the firm’s Silver honors of Employer of the Year and People-Focused CEO of the Year. The firm continuously drove growth through these changes during a global pandemic by pivoting the strategy, rallying the team, and providing invaluable resources to the industry.
“It’s an absolute honor for Tinuiti to be repeatedly recognized. What I am most proud of is that we’ve focused intensely not just on growth, but on healthy growth. That includes evolving all aspects of Tinuiti from culture to how we do the work we do so that people’s happiness is always at the center.” – Zach Morrison, CEO, Tinuiti.
“From reimagining benefits to handling the recruiting and onboarding of over 350+ employees, it’s an honor to see Tinuiti’s People Team recognized by the Stevies in such a volatile time in history. We will continue to invest in our talent, including Diversity and Inclusion efforts,” – Ginger Camilleri, VP, People Business Partners, Tinuiti.
Full list of Tinuiti’s 2021 Stevie Awards:
- The Grand Stevie for Most Honored Agency at the American Business Awards
- Employer of the Year at the Stevies for Great Employers
- Gold: Marketing Executive of the Year for CMO Dalton Dorné at the American Business Awards
- Gold (2x): Re-Branding/Brand Renovation of the Year for the company rebrand to ‘Tinuiti’ and rebranding Tinuiti’s proprietary suite of technology to ‘Mobius’ at the American Business Awards
- Gold: Best Business Podcast for ‘Off-Mute’ at the American Business Awards
- Gold: Best Marketing Brochure or Kit for the 2020 TikTok Advertising Guide at the American Business Awards
- Gold: Best Integration Solution for Mobius at the American Business Awards
- Gold: Compliance Team of the Year at the Stevies for Great Employers
- Silver: People-Focused CEO Zach Morrison at the Stevies for Great Employers
- Silver: Marketing or Advertising Agency of the Year at the American Business Awards
- Silver: Marketing Team of the Year at the American Business Awards
- Silver: Dalton Dorné in the Female Executive of the Year category at the Stevies for Women in Business
- Bronze: Best White Paper or Research Report for the Triopoly Series at the American Business Awards
- Bronze: Corporate & Community – B2B Event for Tinuiti Live at the American Business Awards
- Bronze: Big Data Solution for Mobius at the American Business Awards
- Bronze: Onboarding Team of the Year at the Stevies for Great Employers
In late 2020, Tinuiti partnered with New Mountain Capital, a leading growth-oriented investment firm and announced an all-star board of directors. Since then, Tinuiti has completed two acquisitions; Amazon-specialist agency, Ortega Group and BlissPoint Media, a leader of digital streaming that expanded Tinuiti’s full-service capabilities in TV (streaming + linear).
The company has undergone all of this growth while maintaining an award-winning culture, as evidenced for being on Ad Age’s Best Places to Work list for three consecutive years, Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces the last two years, and consistently named to Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies.
Tinuiti is the largest independent performance marketing firm across Streaming TV and the Triopoly of Google, Facebook, Amazon, with nearly $3 billion in digital media under management and over 1000 employees. With industry-leading expertise in search, social, Amazon and marketplaces, addressable TV and mobile apps, CRM and email marketing and more, Tinuiti understands that success requires both strategy and channel expertise. Each solution is delivered through Tinuiti’s performance planning framework, GAMMA, and is enabled by a proprietary suite of marketing intelligence and media activation technology – Mobius. For more information visit http://www.tinuiti.com.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in eight programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, the Middle East & North Africa Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards®, The International Business Awards®, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 12,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 70 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com.