Elite SEM is proud to announce that Michael Stalbaum, Director of Elite SEM Pro, our Small Business Search Engine Marketing Division, will be featured as a panelist at the “E-Entrepreneurs: Building Your Electronic Empire” event, a part of the annual Philadelphia Collection (http://thephiladelphiacollection.org/events), a week-long series of fashion & style events designed to promote Philadelphia and all aspects of its fashion economy.
What to Expect
During the event, panelists will share their unique and personal experiences on how they used the Internet as a platform to launch their careers and build their digital empires. Discussion topics for this panel will include:
- The rise of online entrepreneurs
- Tips for launching a successful Internet business, including e-commerce and retail websites, e-newsletters, apps
- The benefits of electronic platforms; why shoppers prefer e-commerce sites over storefronts or electronic media over printed
- How to market and promote your electronic business
- Various challenges faced when launching Internet businesses
- Alternative ways to do business over the Internet through the use of Instagram, Pinterest, blogging, etc.
- The importance of SEO and social media for electronic businesses
Moderated by Natalie Nixon, Philadelphia University’s Program Director of the Strategic Design MBA Program and Associate Professor of Fashion Merchandising & Management
In addition to Elite SEM’s Michael Stalbaum, panelists include:
- Adam Rich, Founder of www.Thrillist.com and www.JackThreads.com. Adam is a true E-Entrepreneur, launching one of the most popular e-mail newsletter businesses focusing on the lifestyles of the American “dude,” which reaches over 1 million subscribers. Through the growing success of Thrillist, Adam founded JackThreads, a members-only, online shopping club that curates top-tier street, skate, surf and contemporary men’s fashion brands.
- Linda Lightman, Owner and Founder of Linda’s Stuff (http://www.shoplindasstuff.com/), eBay’s most profitable store for fashion and accessories. Linda has been in business for over 14 years, generates over $20 million in sales per year, and has been nominated five times for Forbes Top 10 Women Entrepreneurs.
The panel will take place from 6-8 PM on Wednesday, September 18h at Benjamin’s Desk, Philadelphia’s Premier Shared Office and Coworking Space for Tech Professionals located at 1701 Walnut Street, 8th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19103.
For more details on the event and to RSVP, visit http://on.fb.me/1e7fyuq. We hope to see you there!
** If you’re interested to have one Elite SEM’s experts speak at your event or participate in a webinar, please email Marc Weisinger, Elite SEM’s Director of Marketing, at [email protected]