A decade ago, you would be hard-pressed to find a decent selection of Amazon seller podcasts. Luckily, today it’s a different story.
Thanks to the booming and ever-changing Marketplace, everyone is hoping to tune in from the comfort of their home or office and crack the code to Amazon selling success.
Whether is be discovering the next hit product or leveraging sophisticated advertising tactics – there’s a wealth of opportunity to improve your sales performance.
We spoke with our team of experts to find out which podcasts they prefer to listen to.
Here’s a list of the top 2018 Amazon Podcasts you don’t want to miss:
1. Business Insider’s “Success! How I Did It.“
About: In May 2018, Jeff Bezos, the Amazon founder and CEO was in Berlin to accept the 3rd annual Axel Springer Award.
During the event, Bezos sat down with Axel Springer CEO Dr. Mathias Döpfner to talk about his career and future plans.
In the following podcast, Bezos and Döpfner talk about everything from Amazon’s booming marketplace to Bezos investments in The Washington Post and space exploration at Blue Origin.
If you haven’t heard it yet – it’s definitely worth a listen. (You can also view the video & transcript here).
About: Hosted by Scott Voelker, The Amazing Seller launched in February 2014 and now has over 9 million downloads.
According to Voelker, he started the podcast because (back in the day) he couldn’t find any podcasts that focused on Amazon FBA for Private Labelers:
“I would always look for any content that could keep me motivated, but also give me tips and nuggets to try in my own business. So, I decided to create the show that I wanted to listen to. I wanted to find sellers that were doing well and interview them. I wanted to share my results with others to attract others to share their story.”
- How To Start Selling With a Small Order of Inventory
- What’s the Best Way to Send Traffic to My Amazon Products and Listing Using Content?
- 3 Steps to Find Hidden Product Opportunities in Big Markets
About: David Aladdin hosts an Amazon Private Label Podcast on advanced selling strategies for Amazon FBA, including retail arbitrage, Amazon Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), Amazon Private Labeling, and Amazon White Labeling.
The show discusses topics like Amazon Sea Shipping, product selection, sourcing, private labeling, promotions, advertising, marketing, list building, Facebook PPC, and everything that works and doesn’t work within the Amazon Eco-System.
- Inside the mind of Kevin King who’s pulled 3 Million so far selling on Amazon FBA
- How to get your products as lightning deals on Amazon – Latest Technique
- How I will save $40,000+/year by automating my customer service on Amazon, ebay, Walmart Jet and beyond.
About: Follow the Data is a podcast for Amazon Sellers about the sometimes mysterious and ever-changing Amazon marketplace.
CEO of Viral Launch, Casey Gauss and co-host Cameron Yoder leverage the Viral Launch data, accumulated from tens of thousands of product launches, to help you understand the big picture and most importantly, the best practices for success as an Amazon private label seller.
- 5 Data-Based Listing Optimization Tips | Using Data To Improve Your Amazon Listing
- The 12 Most Common Amazon FBA Mistakes: What They Are And How To Avoid Them
- How To Grow Beyond $1-5 Million: Why Amazon Sellers Get Stuck & How To Overcome Stagnation
About: Hosted by Matt Ward, FBA All Stars talks about the experiences and strategies of building and automating Amazon and ecommerce businesses. He also interviews experts, case study FBA sellers and talks about the inner workings of his Amazon business to help entrepreneurs and FBA sellers build sustainable, scalable private label businesses anywhere.
On the show sellers discuss Amazon PPC, ecommerce and Shopify sales, product selection, sourcing and branding, promotions, product marketing, software and success building bigger, better, life driven businesses.
- Build an FBA Empire by Launching More Amazon Products FASTER
- Nemo Chu, on going from college entrepreneur to semi-retired as a 7-Figure Amazon FBA Seller & beyond
- Interview with Claire Taylor from Simply VAT on the Importance of Complying with EU
About: Manny Coats’ AM PM Podcast delivers useful and relevant Amazon selling tips for sellers at any step of the Amazon seller journey from best-in-class interviews with six and seven figure Amazon sellers to instructional how-to education.
- How to Organize the Amazon Coupons On Your Product Page
- How Critical Are Unit Session Percentages to Your Amazon Business?
- How to Use Competitor Reviews to Differentiate Your Product
About: A weekly podcast about the e-commerce industry. Although not exclusively about Amazon, Jason & Scot features valuable interviews with industry leaders, deep dives into key topics, and timely news.
This podcast is hosted by two industry veterans, Jason “Retailgeek” Goldberg, SVP of Commerce at SapientRazorfish, and Scot Wingo, Founder and Executive Chairman of Channel Advisor.
About: The My Wife Quit Her Job podcast is an interview based show where Steve Chou brings in small business entrepreneurs who are killing it online. But there’s a twist.
All of the entrepreneurs on his show bootstrapped their businesses and started their own ventures to improve their lifestyle in some way.
- The Future Of Ecommerce With Scott Voelker, Greg Mercer, Mike Jackness And Steve Chou
- The Best Way To Launch A Successful Product On Amazon Today With Casey Gauss
- How To Create An 8 Figure Amazon Business Selling Electronics With Bernie Thompson
About: The Amazon Insider Podcast talks only with former and current Amazon employees to bring third party Amazon merchant insight to running their business.
- Basics and Mistakes of eCommerce Accounting with Tyler Jefcoat, Seller Accountant
- Amazon Sponsored Products Ad Retargeting in Beta with Mike Ziegler, Marketplace Clicks
- Product Review Abuse Continues, Now Legitimate Reviews Being Deleted
To learn more about 2018 Amazon podcasts, email email@example.com