2021 Holiday Consumer Spending Trends
Position Your Brand for the Biggest Q4 on Record
Register to download this study:
2021 Holiday Study
After a rocky year of pandemic recovery, merchants face uncertainty heading into the critical 2021 holiday season. Will shoppers flock to stores or stay away? Will online shopping continue its meteoric rise? Does Black Friday still matter if quarantines prevail again? Tinuiti’s annual consumer survey report aims to dispel these uncertainties with insights based on survey data from more than 2,000 U.S. consumers.
Download the 2021 Holiday Consumer Spending Trends report so you can plan accordingly and execute nimbly— however, the season ultimately takes shape.
Actionable insights include:
- Where shoppers are heading for their holiday shopping needs, both online and offline— and whether they plan to use hybrid services such as store pickup as much as they did during the peak of the pandemic
- The attractiveness of new payment methods beyond cash and credit cards as options for holiday shoppers
- Top product types consumers plan to buy as gifts
- When shoppers plan on kicking off their search for gifts
- What types of shoppers are most excited to take advantage of “Cyber Five” weekend deals
- Whether ethical causes such as minority ownership, Black Lives Matter, environmental issues, and “shop local” will influence holiday shopping decisions