We’ll keep it short and sweet today. This ~3 minute TED talk is humorous and insightful. No, you’re not going to embark on a new life path after watching this talk, but it’s a great opportunity to reaffirm that you’re on the right track. Key takeaway at the bottom.
Are you doing this whole success thing right?
Maybe you’ve hit a rough patch in your career choice. It doesn’t matter if you’re a small business owner or a VP at a global marketing firm, everyone has vulnerabilities and areas in need of improvement. Next time you face adversity, look in the mirror rather than out the window.
In case you missed our previous TED Talk Tuesdays, check them out below:
- Seth Godin: This is Broken
- Adam Leipzig: How to Know Your Life Purpose in 5 Minutes
- Steve Jobs: How to Live Before You die
- Mike Barwis: Find Your Catalyst
- Gary Vaynerchuk: Do What You Love (No Excuses)
- Simon Sinek: How Great Leaders Inspire Action
- Ric Elias: 3 Things I Learned While My Plane Crashed
- Nilofer Merchant: Got a Meeting? Take a Walk
- Rory Sutherland: Life Lessons From An Ad Man
- Matt Cutts: Try Something New For 30 Days
- Arianna Huffington: How to Succeed? Get More Sleep
- Dan Cobley: What Physics Taught Me About Marketing
- Sergey Brin: Why Google Glass?
- Jason Fried: Why Work Doesn’t Happen At Work
- Adam Garone: Healther Men, One Moustache At a Time
- Ed Gavagan: A Story About Knots and Surgeons
Want to check out more awesome TED talks? Stop by our Best TED Talks for Online Business Owners resource.