How Third-Party Sellers Can Execute a Profitable Fulfillment Strategy
For both brands and resellers, having an advanced fulfillment strategy is critical when it comes to gaining more Buy Box share, increasing detail page conversion rates, and optimizing the overall profitability of Amazon as a channel.
Addressing topics from the warehouse to Seller Central, this 3-day event (July 21, 22 & 23 at 11am PDT) is designed to help third-party Amazon sellers better understand the strategic decisions involved in inventory allocation and control and, ultimately, how those decisions impact Marketplace performance.
- Day 1 – FBA Allocation Strategy & Fee Analysis: Are You Sending the Right Products to FBA?
- Day 2 – 7 Secrets to Scaling Your Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) Business
- Day 3 – Taking Control of Inventory Control: Top Tips Every Retailer Should be Following
Note: This event is free for all registrants
FBA Allocation Strategy & Fee Analysis: Are You Sending the Right Products to FBA?
- The role of FBA in overall Amazon strategy and how sellers should think about FBA allocation
- Following performance metrics to allocate inventory to FBA at the ASIN-level
- Incorporating fees in profitability assessments
- How to assess the overall profitability of your FBA inventory selection strategy
7 Secrets to Scaling Your Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) Business
- How Teikametrics CEO, Alasdair McLean-Foreman, grew his college dorm business to 7 figures and beyond
- How to beat Amazon at its own game by exploiting its weaknesses
- How to hire and delegate day-to-day operations to staff
- 3 key inventory growth strategies
- Streamlining your restocking process for maximum profit
- Courting brand name suppliers
Taking Control of Inventory Control: Top Tips Every Retailer Should be Following
- Best practices for handling purchases and receipts
- Keeping track of write-offs and gifts
- How to stay on top of returns
- Advice for working with consignment stock
- Staying vigilant with logistics companies