To cry or not to cry? That is the question after having seen this talk. No, this isn’t business or productivity-oriented, but it is an appropriate message with Thanksgiving 2 days away.
Ed Gavagan is one thankful man, as we all should be this (reflective) time of year.
What do you have to be thankful for?
In case you missed our previous TED Talk Tuesdays, check them out below:
- Seth Godin: This is Broken
- Adam Leipzig: How to Know Your Life Purpose in 5 Minutes
- Steve Jobs: How to Live Before You die
- Mike Barwis: Find Your Catalyst
- Gary Vaynerchuk: Do What You Love (No Excuses)
- Simon Sinek: How Great Leaders Inspire Action
- Ric Elias: 3 Things I Learned While My Plane Crashed
- Nilofer Merchant: Got a Meeting? Take a Walk
- Rory Sutherland: Life Lessons From An Ad Man
- Richard St. John: 8 Secrets of Success
- Matt Cutts: Try Something New for 30 Days
- Arianna Huffington: How to succeed? Get More Sleep
- Dan Cobley: What Physics Taught Me About Marketing
- Sergey Brin: Why Google Glass?
- Jason Fried: Why Work Doesn’t Happen at Work
- Adam Garone: Healthier Men, One Moustache at a Time
Want to check out more awesome TED talks? Stop by our Best TED Talks for Online Business Owners resource.