Attention all e-Commerce Professionals!
With all the commotion and talk about Google Shopping lately, we’re sure you’re aware of the new and upcoming changes. To help aid advertisers through this transition, Google is offering some incentives to advertisers including a monthly credit for 10% of their total Product Listing Ad/Google Shopping spend through the end of 2012 if you have a Product Listing Ads campaign set up by August 15th. Another incentive they are offering is a $100 AdWords credit. All you have to do is meet the following requirements and submit a form (click here) and you will receive a promotional code within 5 business days for $100 credit to your AdWords account.
The following are the requirements to be eligible for this credit:
- Active Google Shopping/Merchant Center merchant as of May 30th, 2012
- AdWords account has a US billing address
- Product Listing Ad campaign has been set up prior to August 15th, 2012 containing an ad group that targets ‘All Products’
What is needed to complete the form?
- Merchant Center Account ID
- Merchant Center E-mail Address
- First and Last Name associated to Merchant Center account
- AdWords Customer ID & Website URL
Please contact us if you want help overseeing, managing, and optimizing your AdWords account today! With these required details readily available from your end, we can help you complete this form so you can take advantage of this $100 credit towards your advertising efforts. $100 can make a huge difference!