Facebook Marketing Organic & Paid Strategies
Is your company making the most of the marketing opportunity that Facebook has created?
While some brands already have a well-developed social strategy, most retailers haven’t maximized Facebook as a marketing channel for their Brand.
Hear from the experts Stephen Kerner, Retail Search Manager at CPC Strategy and Peter Messmer, Director of Growth at AddShoppers during this two day mini-series on May 17th & 18th at 1pm (EDT).
We’ll focus on both Organic and Paid strategies and leave you with actionable takeaways for driving the maximum amount of revenue from Facebook.
Day 1: How to Increase Your Facebook Dynamic Product Ads Performance
- The current Dynamic Product Ads landscape
- How to maintain control over ad messaging & targeting
- How to test different cross selling & Upselling Opportunities with DPAs
- Utilizing demographic data to increase efficiency of targeting capabilities
Day 2: Using Facebook to Power Dynamic On-Site Marketing
- Why and how to treat your Facebook traffic differently
- How to use data from Facebook to power personalization
- How to use your existing audience to drive new leads on Facebook