Strategies For Retailers to Engage in Facebook’s New Marketing Program
Facebook’s latest product advertising program could lead to groundbreaking revenue for retailers thanks to their advanced user-data and targeting capabilities.
From awareness to purchase, retailers can cater to the user’s journey through a variety of targeting options. Facebook’s Dynamic Product Ads are designed to help businesses promote their entire product catalog across all consumer devices.
With Dynamic Product Ads, retailers have another avenue to promote inventory, while Facebook users can discover more relevant products in a native setting.
The upcoming course, hosted by Stephen Kerner, Senior Retail Search Manager at CPC Strategy and Rick Backus CEO at CPC Strategy will be held on Wednesday, June 10th at 11am PST.
Topics Discussed Include:
- What are Facebook Dynamic Product Ads?
- How to set up Facebook Business Manager
- How to Set Up and Link a Product Catalog to Business Manager
- Installing the Facebook Conversion Pixel
- Implementing a Custom Audience Pixel with a Dynamic Element
- How to Create a Facebook Dynamic Product Advertisement
- Best Practices for Facebook Targeting
- Live Q&A
How To Set Up & Promote Facebook’s Dynamic Product Ads
Facebook Product Ad Resources:
- Facebook Product Ads: What the New Program Means for Retailers
- Facebook Dynamic Product Ads Live in Power Editor
- Facebook Friend-To-Friend Payments Paves the Way for Ecommerce Platform
- Facebook on the Forefront of Retail Advertising with TheFind Buyout
- Q&A with Brian Carter Bestselling Author of ‘Facebook Marketing’
- 5 Retail Experts Weigh in on Facebook Product Ads
- How to Get a Higher ROI on Facebook Ads Using AdEspresso
- Will Retargeting Platform AdRoll Brave the Launch of Facebook Product Ads?
- How to Install Facebook Conversion Pixel & Track Your Ads Across Devices
- Facebook Product Ads: A Retailer’s Guide to Facebook Advertising
- Facebook Shopping Feed: New Testing For Retailers