Now that Facebook Dynamic Product Ads are live in Power Editor, retailers who want to take advantage of Facebook Advertising will have to set up Facebook Business Manager first.
Once retailers have their Facebook Business Manager set up, the next step in the integration process is to create:
- Product Catalog
- Product Feeds
- Upload & Schedule a Product Feed
Product Feeds are dynamic uploads of a retailer’s products and metadata.
Each Product Feed lives in a Product Catalog and Product Sets are groups of products to advertise in Dynamic Product Ads.
Go to settings > Product Catalog > Add New Product Catalog
Create New Catalog
Enter the retail site’s name
What is a Product Feed?
After retailers create a Product Catalog, they can use the catalog id to create and schedule a Product Feed.
A Product Feed is a set of items uploaded or fetched from a business at once.
An item is a single product represented in their online store, such as a SKU or stock keeping unit.
They can have a single product feed to represent all of the items in their catalog or they can have multiple product feeds with each feed representing a single country or single division’s products.
How to Upload and Schedule a Product Feed
Once a Product Catalog is set up retailers can go to “Add Product Feed”
Facebook Product Ad Resources:
- Facebook Product Ads: What the New Program Means for Retailers
- Facebook Dynamic Product Ads Live in Power Editor
- Facebook Friend-To-Friend Payments Paves the Way for Ecommerce Platform
- Facebook on the Forefront of Retail Advertising with TheFind Buyout
- Q&A with Brian Carter Bestselling Author of ‘Facebook Marketing’
- 5 Retail Experts Weigh in on Facebook Product Ads
- How to Get a Higher ROI on Facebook Ads Using AdEspresso
- Will Retargeting Platform AdRoll Brave the Launch of Facebook Product Ads?
- How to Install Facebook Conversion Pixel & Track Your Ads Across Devices
- Facebook Product Ads: A Retailer’s Guide to Facebook Advertising